Wednesday 14 September 2011

Grace Notes


Saturday was another gorgeous one at St. Lawrence Market. This time we were graced with a performance by a high school chamber quartet, who departed before I could take their picture. They were very pleasant company, however briefly.

Although the film festival was in full swing across town, no major movie stars stopped by. How like them...

It was a good day for sales, but almost no one wanted to have their picture taken, not even the young and very cute among my visitors. Go figure.

Anyhoo, that makes an extra big star this week of Deb, who bought a different band than the one she's modeling here, but this is the better photo.

There are only two more Saturdays in September, then I'm done at the Market for the season. Where does the time go? I'm thinking Newark. Don't ask me why.

No comments :

Post a Comment