Friday 23 August 2013

Pretty Pleas


Sinamay is a straw-like fabric derived from a particular banana plant. I use it frequently. You've seen it in my swirly, leafy fascinators, my diskettes and buttons, creased berets and more.

A company I purchase millinery supplies from is sponsoring a contest on Facebook for hats made from sinamay. I have entered the piece shown above and I could really use your vote! The response it's been getting at St. Lawrence Market and beyond makes me think it's already a winner, but I'd love to be able to prove it. Please help me to do that!

Voting takes place between August 23 and next Thursday, August 29. If I make it to the next round, there will be more voting, and I will call on you again.

Here is the link:

https://www.tabsite.com/contest_share.php?appid=413678238650977&aid=383795&tid=179120&spid=0&eid=52003

Thank you!

No comments :

Post a Comment