Tuesday 6 May 2014

Gatsby 2.0

I'm working on fascinators for a Gatsby-themed wedding right now. Although the Gatsby movie remake came out a year ago, the style hasn't faded away. We are still loving it, and I'm so happy about that. I love making jazz age-ish fascinators!

Just in time for Mother's Day, graduations, proms, showers, teas, weddings, garden parties, Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, cabaret nights -- just some of the occasions when a foolish little beauty would be just the thing to top you off in style.

Each one is one of a kind. I made each jewel, too! (I have a newfound love for rhinestones. My inner showgirl is asserting herself.)

You can choose what I'm making for my collection, or I can create something with your colour requirements.

Here's my first batch of featherheads, modeled by the lovely and talented Lulu:

















And all by themselves:





















And another:


Phone me at 416-693-1295 or email me to arrange for purchase and pickup or delivery.

No comments :

Post a Comment